Well it is finished.
Below is the blackout material in place and it works perfectly. After I had fitted it I made a big cup of tea and sat in the dark for 30 mins to make sure there were no small leaks anywhere. The other side of the blackout material is white so helps reflects the heat back out the windows.
Moved in 95% of my stuff and a few creature comforts! Below a general view from the door.
A little decoration and part of my European cinema DVD collection.
Books, software, empty camera gear boxes. One backup server here and its twin is on the other side of the house.
Digital printing bench.
Looking to the developing end.
Couple more creature comforts.
General view of the developing bench. I am now convinced to have just one enlarger here.
Top shelf - chemicals for making my own developers + a lot of Xtol. Bottom shelf - the ready made stuff, Diafine, Rodinal, APH09 and HC-110 with Moersch alkaline fixer etc.
I still have a few more bits and pieces to unpack - safelights, paper safe etc. Strange knowing it is finished after the last year of upheaval and builders all over the house but yesterday I ran a batch of films through the Jobo ATL-1500 and everything worked perfectly - including the Ikea drying cabinet!
So to finish this series a photo of the view from the darkroom - out to the beach.